Hi. I’m Christy Williams. I am a speaker and writer. Welcome to my blog, a home for women ready to be transformed by words. Spoken and written words are my paintbrush and a woman’s heart is the canvas upon which I love to see the Word of God and it’s principles displayed.
The Everyday Me
Before we go any further, there is something you should know: writing about myself is probably the most difficult and uncomfortable task ever!! But, I sincerely want you to know more, so here goes:
3 things I really like:
- Weekend Naps
- Monday’s off
- Black Walnut Ice Cream (yes, that’s a real flavor)
3 things I really don’t like:
- Not getting a weekend nap
- Sunday evening’s not followed by a national holiday
- Chocolate ice cream (yes, I tried it… didn’t like it, sorry)
Top 3 pieces of advice I’ve been given:
- “Don’t take any wooden nickels” (Thanks Granny)
- “Live below your means” (Thanks Aunt Lon)
- “Pick your battles” (Thanks Valoria)
Other fun facts:
- I am a married mother of two.
- I like opening gifts.
- I make mistakes.
- I talk to myself.
- Sometimes I go to bed with dishes in the sink.
- I look for shortcuts and discounts.
- I shop at Target, Wal-Mart, and Family Dollar.
- I cry.
- I thoroughly enjoy being around family and friends.
- I get excited when people “kiss and makeup”
- I don’t mind saying “I’m sorry.”
- I love it when I crack up laughing so hard my stomach burns.