What A Difference A Day Makes
Studying the Bible is a great way to learn more about and grow closer to God. It’s what equips us to live the Christian life. Many of us desire this intimacy and growth but we aren’t sure how to make this more than a non-existent, weekly, monthly, or crisis- provoked experience. We’d prefer this experience to be a part of our daily routine. In this message, Christy will help you:
- Identify, and then overcome, issues that stunt our pursuit of spiritual growth.
- Discover life-enhancing promises and applicable principles of scripture through routine exploration.
- Learn a Bible study method that suits you personally.
- Crave the impact daily Bible reading can have on your life.
What Are You Looking At?
Our eyes are at work from the time we wake up to the time we close them and fall asleep. They gather lots of information, send it to our brains for processing, and we respond accordingly. A similar process is at work in our hearts and souls. We place our trust in certain ideas and respond to the world around us based on that trust. This message will help you:
- Know when it’s safe to trust and smart to walk away.
- Gain security by turning your attention to God, the most valuable reality.
- Be victorious when faced with temptation.
- Break the chains of distractions by focusing on growing closer to God.
Oops… I lost it!
Have you ever been smack- dab in the middle of something you were good at, sincere about, and committed to, then looked up and the resources fueling the endeavor were gone? The finances, motivation, or good health was there one minute and nowhere to be found the next. This message will help you:
- Replace our tendency to “fly solo” with a heightened appreciation for accountability.
- Exchange worry for the peace of God’s presence.
- Experience comfort after a loss.
- Breathe easier because faith is a gift from God that He’ll retrieve.
- Dismiss a spiritually dull, idle and indifferent mentality and ignite the sharp, productive and responsive power within.
I Am a Full-Figured Woman
Indulge. Go back for seconds, even thirds. Gain more. Now, we all know what this will lead to physically: growth. While we may not want this on for hips, we surely want it for our hearts. This message will help you:
- Grow in your faith by learning some basic Bible study methods.
- Gain confidence in your ability to apply scripture and keep from drifting.
- Stand firm on God’s truths by feasting on His word rather than fasting from it.
- Enjoy a full, solid, and more abundant relationship with God.
For additional topics or to book Christy for your next event, please use our contact form here.